[NEohioPAL] Vanity Crash Heartbeat Tour & Something Dada

Dennis Yurich vanitycrash at vanitycrash.com
Thu Feb 14 14:02:36 PST 2013

Vanity Crash is pleased to announce their Heartbeat Tour starting with a March 1 kick off at the Five O’clock. Dates are listed below.

Also this Saturday, February 16, Vanity Crash will be the musical guest at Something Dada Improv Comedy at the Beck Center in Lakewood. We have a pair of tickets to give away for Saturday’s show. Just share this posts from our Facebook page and you will be entered into a random drawing which will be done Friday evening.

https://www.facebook.com/VanityCrash
============================
Vanity Crash – The Heartbeat Tour

March 1 – The Five O’clock – Lakewood, OH
March 2 – The Rush Hour – Twinsburg, OH
March 3 – The Inner Sanctum 87.7 FM, Radio Appearance
March 7 – Live From Cleveland WRUW 91.1 FM
March 8 – Thursday’s Lounge – Akron, OH
March 11 – Birdy’s – Indianapolis, IN
March 12 – The End – Nashville, TN
March 13 – Haymarket Whiskey Bar – Louisville, KY
March 15 – SXSW – Austin, TX
March 16 – SXSW – Austin, TX
March 19 – Tin Can Pub – Springfield, IL
March 20 – Elbo Room – Chicago, IL

http://www.VanityCrash.com
http://www.facebook.com/VanityCrash?sk=app_2405167945
http://www.reverbnation.com/vanitycrash
http://www.youtube.com/vanitycrash
https://twitter.com/vanityCrashUSA
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/vanitycrash
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=128153442  (iTunes)

Scene Magazine - “As frontman for the Cleveland retro-glam revisionists Vanity Crash, Folino wraps himself in boas, leather, and cheetah prints, sweating out larger-than-life Revlon rock like a punk peacock. His voice a powerful, poised instrument that’s commanding and seductive.”