[NEohioPAL] Auditions: Web Series: Hey Roomie

Chris Davey chrisbdavey at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 20:01:45 PST 2013

Greetings,

Hey Roomie is a comedic webseries about two former college roommates
who wind up living together again after 13 years apart. Ellington, the
typical fly the seat of his pants stoner, and Calvin, a tech savvy
cubical drone who is reluctantly back on his own after his 13 year
marriage came to an abrupt end. Reminiscent of the Odd Couple with a
totally modern make over.

We are looking for comedic actors and actresses to fill out our cast,
as well as supporting rolls.

All are welcome (18+ please). Please have a comedic themed monologue
prepared. Headshots and resumes can be brought with, or sent digitally
to my email below.

Auditions will take place:

3pm
Saturday, February 16th
Casey Jones Tavern
14026 Triskett Rd
Cleveland, OH 44111

Please send a reply if you plan to attend.

The auditions will be taking place downstairs but we ask that you
please wait in the main bar until called as not to interrupt another's
audition.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Look forward to seeing you,

Chris Davey
226.255.4244
Chrisbdavey at gmail.com