[NEohioPAL] Special Effect Make up artist needed-ASAP for horror movie

Maurice Thomas reecemmt20 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 10:35:26 PST 2013

Hello-I am currently in production shooting a horror movie in Akron, Ohio
titled Meat the Jones. I am in need of a special effects make up artist.
THIS IS A PAYING GIG. The effects in this movie are simple-head being
chopped off-fingers getting sliced etc..We have already started shooting
and plan on shooting the special effect scenes in March starting March 2nd.
Serious Inquires only-and I prefer artist that have worked on movies
before, please have links to sample work when replying to this email. send
all inquires and samples to Maurice Thomas reecemmt20 at gmail.com  Thanks