[NEohioPAL] **The Michael J Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Disease research**

Edward Niam edniam at windstream.net
Sat Feb 16 10:43:29 PST 2013

Important message from my good friend, Karen Jaffe, MD:

Every year The Michael J Fox Foundation for PD research celebrates the
efforts of their most successful Team Fox members with a lovely dinner in
NYC. This is always preceded by a very informative and engaging scientific
roundtable. The success of our foundation Shaking With Laughter has allowed
me to attend now 3 years in a row. And I will return to NYC in May for a
meeting of The MJFF Patient Advisory Council. Until we have a cure, my work
will not be done. So, we hope that you will join us for a very special play
written by my husband Marc Jaffe and Eric Coble on March 21-24th at The
Dobama theater in cleveland hts. The producer Wendy Kaplan is graciously
donating 10% of all ticket sales to SWL in support of The MJFF. Information
can be found at

http://www2.michaeljfox.org/site/TR/TeamFox/TeamFox
px=1001452&pg=personal&fr_id=1300

or

http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/311950

We hope that you will join us for a fun night out while at the same time
getting us hopefully that much closer to crossing the finish line.

Tai Chi Institute USA
~The Movement of Life~TM
Shaolin Warrior Athlete Training
www.athletetrainingusa.com
Sifu Edward Niam
Master-TCM, SKF
http://twitter.com/edwardniam
http://www.linkedin.com/in/edwardniam
8440 Washington Street
Suite 106
Chagrin Falls, Ohio 44023
330.564.7558  Fax-440.543.8727
www.taichicleveland.com
edwardniam at gmail.com

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
 but by the moments that take our breath away."