[NEohioPAL] TENOR SECTION LEADER NEEDED

Judith Higbee ajhigbee at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 10:17:20 PST 2013

TENOR SECTION LEADER NEEDED to substitute on occasion for regular section
leader and to augment the tenor section as well when needed.  This is a
paid position.

The Chancel Choir is an SATB adult choir which sings weekly at the 11:00
a.m. worship service. Rehearsals are Thursdays 7:30-9:00 p.m.  The Chancel
Choir is also preparing the Rutter *Requiem* for our spring concert.

REQUIREMENTS: Must be an experienced choral singer and a good sight-reader
with a pleasant voice who is friendly and willing to work with
volunteers*. MUST
BE RELIABLE!*

For more information or to schedule an audition, please EMAIL me at
higbee at chsaviour.org . Please attach a resume.

Thank you,

Judith

--