[NEohioPAL] actor needed: black, 50-60 for Christian super hero web series

MARTIN, JOHN jmartin at valspar.com
Mon Feb 18 05:30:18 PST 2013

I am in full production on my upcoming web series CARDINAL ADVENTURES. The series is based on America's longest running Christian super hero comic strip currently seen at Go Comics online. Filming on Episode #1 is almost completed.  Looking ahead to episode #2, I need  an actor to play a protestant  minister  who runs a mission. He wears a traditional white collar and black shirt, and black suit.  I'm looking for a black man, 50-60 years old. If you can provide costume that is a plus. Anyone interested please send a current headshot and experience  to newparablefilms at yahoo.com<mailto:newparablefilms at yahoo.com>. Filming will take place in Medina, so keep that in mind when responding.
This is a not for profit project so compensation is  credit and copy

This transmission may contain confidential or privileged information; unauthorized use is prohibited.
Transactions are subject to the terms found at http://www.coatings.com/notice.jsp