[NEohioPAL] Stocker Needs Experienced Backstage Help

Linda Hefner lhefner at lorainccc.edu
Mon Feb 18 09:08:04 PST 2013

Do you have Backstage Theater Experience?

If so, Stocker Arts Center Has an Opportunity

For YOU to work the road tour of

Hooray for Hollywood

on Thursday, March 14!

We are looking for electricians and carpenters to assist with the
load-in, run, and load-out of Hooray for Hollywood on Thursday, March
14, 2013.  These are paid positions.

For more details, please call Matt Papp, Stocker Arts Center Theatre
Coordinator, at 440.366.7135 or email him at mpapp at lorainccc.edu
<mailto:mpapp at lorainccc.edu>  by 4:00pm February 27, 2013.

Stocker Arts Center is located on the campus of Lorain County Community
College, 1005 North Abbe Road, Elyria, Ohio, and is easily accessible
from I-90.  For further directions see our website at
http://www.lorainccc.edu/Stocker+Arts+Center/Map.htm
<http://www.lorainccc.edu/Stocker+Arts+Center/Map.htm>