[NEohioPAL] Plus size model casting Saturday 2/23 in Cleveland

rachel kacenjar rachelkacenjar at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 13:39:08 PST 2013

Plus size fashion models needed for a national plus size retailer that
shoots in Cleveland every 5 weeks. We are seeking female models size 14-18,
5'6" or taller and sizes 20-26 5'9 or taller. Height requirements are not
negotiable. No professional experience required, but model must be
comfortable in front of a camera and taking direction. We will be having
short casting go-see sessions from noon-6pm in our CEO's home on the near
west side on Saturday, February 23rd. We will chose 12 models to see and 3
will be chosen for a shoot in March, others will be kept on file for future
work in our monthly shoots.

Shoots are for an online clothing catalogue and are fully clothed with
professional makeup and styling provided. Photoshoots are held at a
downtown Cleveland location, shot by a plus sized female photographer, and
photos can be used for portfolio and personal use by models as soon as they
are published. Models must have reliable transportation and be on time to
all shoots. This is a paying gig. Women of color are strongly encouraged to
apply.

Please email us and attach a headshot & body shot
-your name
-email address
-phone number
-height,
-size(s)

to: redresscasting at gmail.com by Thursday, February 21st at 6pm for
consideration for a slot at the Saturday casting. We will get ahold of you
via email by Friday morning at 9am if you have been chosen for a casting
appointment. Thank you!