[NEohioPAL] Expert Titanic Speaker

Robert Catalano robcat1964 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 18 15:31:02 PST 2013

Are you looking for a speaker and expert for events, appearances, and to serve as resource for activities surrounding the 101st anniversary of the Titanic tragedy? If so, then please consider my services to serve in that role, including a first person presentation.

In 2002 during the 90th anniversay of the sinking of the RMS Titanic, I portrayed the highest ranking surviving officer of the tragedy, Charles H. Lightoller, as part of "Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition" at the Great Lakes Science Center. During my six months of portraying Lightoller, I appeared at special events, on local television and radio, and made guest speaking appearances.

In 2012, I spoke to many different groups including school children, adults with developmental disabilities, library audiences, shipwreck and scuba enthusiasts, and Great Lakes sailors. I also appeared in video featured on Cleveland.com and the Plain Dealer, was a speaker for talkback sessions for Baldwin-Wallace's production of "Titanic: The Musical." I have excellent feedback and references from these programs who can attest to my fresh perspective on the people that make the Titanic tragedy a story for the ages.

I would very much like the opportunity to speak with you to discuss the fact and fiction about Titanic, including the stories of the many people from all walks of life and the connections to Greater Cleveland and the Great Lakes region. I look forward to hearing from you soon as my speaking schedule for 2013 is expected to fill quickly.

For more information:

Cleveland.com
http://topics.cleveland.com/tag/robert%20catalano/index.html
http://videos.cleveland.com/plain-dealer/2012/04/historical_interpreter_bob_cat.html

YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsa28UqcOFo
http://www.youtube.com/user/TitanicLights

Shipwreck and Scuba Conference
http://www.titanic-titanic.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3623
http://www.shipwrecksandscuba.com/

Best regards,

Rob Catalano
Ph. 216-741-2046
E-mail: robcat1964 at sbcglobal.net

Personal mission statement:

To achieve success by helping others do the same. Success is the progressive realization of positive goals. Therefore, success is a journey, not a destination.