[NEohioPAL] "Parallel Sync" Student Web Series

Matt Frieden megamattzero at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 19 07:44:38 PST 2013

Parallel Sync

When Social Media continues to keep record of our existence, the brink of coding to exactly match a person’s personality emerges. A technological singularity of immortality begins. A widow researches into subconscious memory simulation, to discover her dead husband’s soul locked away in the server realm.

Director, Matt Frieden, is a student at Tri-C majoring in MARS (Media Arts and Studies). He is currently looking for "Stunt Extras" and "Atmosphere Extras" for season one of a web series entitled, “Parallel Sync” for a college course. The web series will air online at YouTube, Vimeo and ParallelSync.com. As a student film all compensation for performers is being waived.

As a stunt extras, you will be working closely with the main character to choreography a fight scene between "Android" vs "Mercenaries."
It is not unnecessary if you have your own Mercenary Attire, we can provide it. But if you do have your own Mercenary Attire (Body Armor, Utility Belt, Airsoft/Paintball Rife looking like a M-16, etc.), you are more and welcome to use it.

As Atmosphere Extras, you will be "Lab Personals" walking the Company SyncTech hallways with the main cast.

Anyone interested

Please contact Casting Director
Vim
vimalrajaj at gmail.com