[NEohioPAL] This week on Applause on WVIZ/PBS ideastream…

Knowles, Dennis Dennis.Knowles at ideastream.org
Wed Feb 20 07:45:19 PST 2013

This week on Applause on WVIZ/PBS ideastream…

Although this season of the popular hit series Downton Abbey is coming to an end, on the next Applause, we open the doors to Highclere Castle for a unique visit.  And, we'll report on the "not so" glamorous life of the real royals of England.  Plus meet an artist who's not afraid to ruffle the feathers of the powers that be…And we take a look at the make-over at the Western Reserve Historical Society…

APPLAUSE AIRS: Thursday at 7:30 pm, Saturday at 4:00 pm and Sunday at 12:30 pm

Dennis Knowles
Producer

[ideastream]<http://www.ideastream.org>

Idea Center®
1375 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio 44115-1835
Phone(direct):  (216) 916-6252

[WVIZ/PBS, 90.3 WCPN and 104.9 WCLV]

The mission of ideastream is to strengthen our communities...

Follow us on [http://www.ideastream.org/common/images/icons/facebook.png] <http://www.ideastream.org/about/social>  and [http://www.ideastream.org/common/images/icons/twitter.png] <http://www.ideastream.org/about/social>