[NEohioPAL] SEEKING FEMALE PLUS MODELS ASAP

Taxi Talent Mgmt talent at taximgmt.com
Wed Feb 20 09:57:00 PST 2013

Taxi Talent Management is currently seeking female models for our plus division. Please review the following guidelines for model submissions. Thank you in advance - we look forward to your submissions!

Age:			14-28
Sizes:		12-24
Height:		5'6 and taller
Ethnicities:	ALL Ethnicities

This casting call is for paid work for local and national print & web work for women's fashion. All inquiries must be submitted via our talent submission form. Once we review your submission, if we are interested we will contact you.
Please go to: http://taximgmt.com/blog/talent-submission-form/

Taxi Talent Management is full service model and talent agency based in Cleveland, Ohio - representing models, actors, voice artists, and stylists for local and national print and broadcast work. Talent interested in submitting to Taxi should submit via our online submission form. To keep up with us and our roster of talent..follow us on twitter @taximgmt and Facebook.com/taximgmt

Tweet Us @taximgmt | Stalk Us Facebook.com/taximgmt | Blog Us taximgmt.com/blog | 1305 W. 80th Street Suite 210, Cleveland, OH 44102 at 78th Street Studios