[NEohioPAL] See the CWRU/CPH MFA Acting Program's "Identity Theft" for just $10!

Jessica Bixby JBixby at clevelandplayhouse.com
Thu Feb 21 13:07:19 PST 2013

Use code EARLY to purchase a $10 ticket.*
*EARLY promotional code valid through 2/26/13. Available while supplies last. Not valid with any other discount, promotion, or on prior sales.

Call (216) 241-6000 to reserve your tickets, or visit us online at
http://www.clevelandplayhouse.com/cwru-cph-mfa/2012-2013/identity-theft

IDENTITY THEFT
Seven Lives Filtered Through the Ideas of August Strindberg

Written and assembled by Anders Cato and
The Graduate Ensemble of 2014
Texts by August Strindberg
Translated by Anders Cato
Directed by Anders Cato

February 27-March 9, 2013
The Helen at PlayhouseSquare

About the show:
"Who am I?" The question every person examines at least once in their lives. Director Anders Cato (Red, Crime and Punishment) returns to Cleveland Play House to work for the first time with the CWRU/CPH MFA Acting Program Graduate Ensemble as they explore this universal uncertainty. Using the works of daring playwright August Strindberg as inspiration, these seven young actors examine their own contemporary life experiences in this original piece and break open our preconceived notions of who we are.

Prices:
$15 regular
$5 students under 25 with ID*
*student tickets will be held at Will Call for ID