[NEohioPAL] For a Limited Time: NYC Coaching

Chris Richards christopher.mark.richards at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 21:22:56 PST 2013

**
*"Many of you in this community may not be aware of Chris Richards. A
graduate of Kent State and a brilliant actor who I had the privilege of
Directing in GUTENBERG ! THE MUSICAL, at Dobama  Theatre.  Not that he
asked me, but I STRONGLY urge you to consider this. This guy has a lot to
offer. And no...I am not getting a commission!" -

Marc Moritz
*

What happens *outside* of the rehearsal hall and audition room is just as
important as what happens in them.  Take advantage of this opportunity and
gain candid insights into *what makes a working actor a working actor *from
someone with first-hand experience from the city that never sleeps. Show
Business can be your *actual business*. *

**Opportunities:***

*Monologue/scene-work and audition help.

*Becoming your own C.E.O., Publicist, and Marketing Director.

*Formatting your headshot and resume.

*Writing tips and marketing resources - communicate efficiently and
effectively with industry professionals and using technology to your
advantage.

*
**Valuable Bonuses for the NYC-bound:***

*Actor-friendly/affordable living tips.****

*Finding actor-friendly day jobs.

*A first connection to 3 different NY theater companies

*
*Applicants may be any experiences and age levels.  **

Invest in your future -- Get ahead of the competition!****

Reasonable Rates!****

*
*Contact: christopher.mark.richards at gmail.com. Please indicate “Coaching”
in the subject line and give an idea about what topics you’d be interested
in focusing on in the body of your email.*

*ABOUT CHRIS RICHARDS:*
*Chris Richards has appeared Off-Broadway at the award-winning Pearl
Theatre Company in New York City.  He is a proud member of Actors’ Equity
Association and holds his B.F.A. from Kent State University.  Chris has
been working in the industry consistently both regionally and in New York
since his graduation in 2009.  Ohio credits include extensive work at Great
Lakes Theater, Porthouse Theater, The Beck Center, Lakeland, Ohio
Shakespeare Festival, and Dobama Theater. He lives in New York City and is
in Ohio for a limited time to perform SONS OF THE PROPHET at Dobama Theater
in Cleveland Heights