[NEohioPAL] "To Grandmother's House We Go",

lynncorwin at roadrunner.com lynncorwin at roadrunner.com
Fri Feb 22 09:53:25 PST 2013

Independence Community Theater presents "To Grandmother's House We Go", an adult play by Joanna McClelland Glass.

Synopsis of show: Grandie lives in a large Victorian house with her brother - a retired art historian; her elderly maid/companion; and her widowed daughter - an artist. Inflation has taken its toll on their wealth, but Grandie's exacting standards remain unaltered. It is Thanksgiving and the three grandchildren come for a visit. All are facing major changes in their personal lives and all have requests to ask of the matriarch. This is a heart-warming look at the challenges facing the modern family told with pathos and humor.

The show dates are March 1, 2, 8, 9, 10 (Sunday matinee 2:00), 15, 16. Curtain time is 8:00 except for the Sunday matinee.  All tickets $12.

For reservations:  216-447-0443

Independence Olde Town Hall
6652 Brecksville Road
Independence OH 44131

Website:  Independence Community Theatre