[NEohioPAL] Looking for LEAD guitar with LEAD vocals (Greater Cleveland Area)

Vocalist Search looking4musician2 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 22 17:08:48 PST 2013

Looking for LEAD guitar with LEAD vocals
Working, established, professional cover band is looking for  LEAD guitar player who is also a LEAD singer.

We do mostly
special events like weddings and corporate, some clubs. We play a VERY
WIDE variety of songs from oldies to the newest TOP 40

We take pride in what we do and are looking for a like minded, happy go
lucky individual. No drama. No ego. Professional. Dependable, with a
great personality and work ethics. Drug free a must. Preferably younger
than 40, but not a condition

When you contact us, try providing us with as much information about
yourself as possible, and include a link to your
facebook/myspace/website if you have one

Thanks!