[NEohioPAL] Looking for Magician for Art and Autism fundraiser in Mentor

Brandon Stroud bmstroud1 at aol.com
Sat Feb 23 14:09:35 PST 2013

Magicians,

I am currently in need of your services for an amazing event being held
this spring! I am looking for dynamic street performing magicians to appear
and present their skills in front of families during any time-span you are
able. The event will be a fast-moving entity and I need quick magicians to
use the entire space to inspire, mystify and entertain of patrons. If you are
interested in free publicity (news-herlad, mentor channel, the school system,
networking with the best of cleveland artists) and you are passionate about
helping raise money for a great cause... please contact me immediately for
more information. Tell me what you would like to do and we will talk. Thanks
in advance!

-Brandon Stroud
 4D Founder
Wesbite: Art for Autism & Other Complex Disabilities

4D Interactive Education presents: Art for Autism & Other Complex Disabilities
When: April 20th from 12:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Where: Mentor High School

What is the ‘Art for Autism & Other Complex Disabilities’ fundraiser event?
Do you want to join other poets, musicians, performers, and other artists in an event to raise money for a newly
developed special needs program in Northeast, Ohio? The C. A. R. E. (Cardinal Adult Readiness Education) Lab
is a comprehensive transition program for adult-aged high school students with autism and other complex disabilities
located at Mentor High School in Mentor,  Ohio. This is a newly developed program in need of money for educational
and therapeutic tools for the classroom; 4D will accomplish this through an all day fundraising extravaganza.

What is 4D Interactive Education©?
4D (IE) is an educational outreach program in the Northeast, Ohio area which harnesses the power of art to give
children and young adults a dynamic educational experience. Founded in 2010 by artist and educator, Brandon Stroud,
4D continues to assist educators in conveying challenging material, lesson plans, or core standards to their students in
fresh and inspiring ways. Similar to the famous Montessori approach to education, wherein emphasis is on independence,
freedom within limits, and respect for a child’s natural psychological development, 4D promotes lateral thinking and doing
for every type of student. 4D projects are typically multi-sensory classroom installations and performances, original,
immersive lesson-plans and activities, as well as powerful and memorable fundraising events and charities. For picture
galleries and more information about 4D (IE) please visit: 4D Interactive Education.