[NEohioPAL] Looking for DRUMMER (preferably with some vocals/back vocals - not a condition)

Vocalist Search looking4musician2 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 24 12:20:37 PST 2013

Working, established,
professional cover band is looking for DRUMMER preferably with some vocals/back vocals (not a condition)

We do mostly special
events like weddings and corporate, some clubs. We play a VERY WIDE variety of
songs from oldies to the newest TOP 40

We take pride
in what we do and are looking for a like minded, happy go lucky individual. No
drama. No ego. Professional. Dependable, with a great personality and work
ethics. Drug free a must. Preferably younger than 40, but not a condition

When you contact us, try providing us with
as much information about yourself as possible, and include a link to your
facebook/myspace/website if you have one

Thanks!