[NEohioPAL] Invitation to Attend Independent Pictures Film March 3, 2013

tckwait at aol.com tckwait at aol.com
Mon Feb 25 08:51:13 PST 2013

Dear Friends

On the first Sunday of every month, we will be screening films beginning at 7:00 p.m.  Our first feature will be the cult comedy classic "Bucket of Blood", being shown on Sunday, March 3 at 7:00 p.m.   You can watch the trailer at this link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tqkewj1XMn8&feature=youtube_gdata_player).

Admission to the film is free!

The restaurant will be offering their full food and beverage menu.

Please check out our Facebook link at http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=481772601870080&set=oa.209157105893494&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf

Enjoy conversation with other people interested in film, trivia contests, and prizes.

Note:  the entire event will conclude no later than 9:00 p.m.

I look forward to seeing you.

Best regards,

Todd Kwait
Independent Pictures