[NEohioPAL] 1939 era loveseat/couch and chair(s) needed

Jennifer Wertz jwertz720 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 12:24:14 PST 2013

1939 era furniture needed for production of "Moonlight and Magnolias"

Harlequins Theatre, Sandusky, OH,  is seeking a 1939 era
loveseat/couch, two chairs and a tea cart. We will pick up and return.
Being a community theatre we can't afford to purchase, but might be
able to compensate you with a nominal rental fee.

If you only have one of the items, that will be just fine. We don't
expect to get all the pieces from one person.

Show opens April 12; closes April 27.

Please call or email Jennifer Wertz at 419-202-7930 or jwertz720 at gmail.com

Thank you!