[NEohioPAL] We are looking for a tech person

Mark Little mlittle at wideopenwest.com
Mon Feb 25 12:29:50 PST 2013

Dover Players, a community theater, is looking for a tech person to operate
the lights and sound for our next play, an adaptation of Agatha Christie's
The Murder of Roger Ackroyd.  We don't have sophisticated lighting and sound
equipment.  We have a small DJ light board, lights and a PA system.  We
perform in a small town hall in North Olmsted.  We need someone for tech
week and the nine performances of the show.  Technical experience is not a
requirement.  We can show you what you need to do.  What we are looking for
is someone who is responsible and would like to learn about this area of
community theater and help us in our time of need.

Tech week is:  April  7th thru April 12th which begins the first of nine
performances.  We perform 8pm - 10pm Friday and Saturday, and 6pm - 8pm on
Sunday.  April 12-14, April 19-21, and April 26-28 are the show dates.
We've already started rehearsals, every Monday - Thursday, 7pm - 9pm.  You
are invited to come to the rehearsals any time to become familiar with the
show, the cast, and the director.  Come join our great group of actors and
volunteers for a fun and unique learning experience.

If you're interested, please contact:

Mark Little

440-779-4501

mlittle at wideopenwest.com