[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Play House 2013-2014 Professional Apprenticeship Program

Al Heartley aheartley at clevelandplayhouse.com
Mon Feb 25 12:44:08 PST 2013

2013-2014 Cleveland Play House Apprentice Program

Become an integral part of one of the nation's premiere regional theatres.  Our current apprentice class has engaged in season planning, assisted the Artistic Director on productions, toured with teaching artists, built sets for the main stage, used a flamethrower on set pieces, created video commercials and trailers for our shows, and developed production and administrative budgets.  What will you do?

If you want the skills to go out and explore a career that you will enjoy and love, CPH is the place to learn about your individual position and about YOURSELF.  Come discover how you can gain the connections that can allow you to work at any theater in any city.  Immerse yourself in a place where you are valued for your intelligence and initiative, not your photocopying skills.  Cleveland Play House is a theater with a mission and vision that is about to mark its 100th Anniversary.  We're an old school theatre using innovative techniques to engage future leaders!

The Apprenticeship program runs from August 18th, 2013-May 16th, 2014.

To apply and for additional information about individual departments, please visit our website: www.clevelandplayhouse.com/education/apprenticeship.  If you have questions, please email opportunity at clevelandplayhouse.com<mailto:opportunity at clevelandplayhouse.com>.  Application Deadline: March 15th

Al Heartley
Education Associate
Cleveland Play House
1901 E. 13th St., Suite 200