[NEohioPAL] Guess who's coming to dinner? You!

Kelly Miloro kellymiloro at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 07:30:10 PST 2013

*GEAUGA LYRIC THEATER GUILD FUNDRAISER!*
Join us for a night of 50’s era fun!
*SPINNER'S GOOD TIME DINER*

*Time: 5 pm until 7 pm*

*Date: Sunday, March 10*

*Place: Spinner's*

* Good Time Diner*

*602 South St. Chardon, Oh*

*(Shopping Plaza near Cleats)*

*Dinner Menu will include Choice of:*

SPINNERS SIGNATURE BURGER: 2 patties on a double Decker sesame bun topped
with lettuce cheese and special sauce with fries or slaw

CLASSIC CHEESE BURGER: Half-pound burger topped with choice of cheese and
lettuce a fresh split bun with fries or slaw

THREE STOOGES: Homemade BBQ pulled pork on a split-top bun with fries or
slaw

FAIRMOUNT FISH DINNER: Beer battered Pollock with fries and slaw

GRILLED CHICKEN WRAP: Grilled chicken breast in a fresh tortilla wrap with
lettuce tomato and choice of sauce with fries or slaw

PANCAKE DINNER: 3 Pancakes with choice of two breakfast meats

French Toast Dinner: 3 pieces of French toast with choice of 2 breakfast
meats

SAUSAGE AND BISCUIT DINNER: Sausage, Biscuits, Gravy and Home fries

BREAKFAST FOR DINNER: 2 eggs, home fries and toast with choice of 2
breakfast meats.

Kids Menu (10 and under)

Grilled Cheese & Fries

Corn Dog and Fries

Jr. Pancake Dinner

Jr. Breakfast for Dinner

ADULTS $12/ KID’S 10 AND UNDER $7.00

*RESERVATIONS (REQUIRED) *

*and PAYMENT DUE*

*MARCH 5TH 2013 *

* *

* For more information:*

*Call **440-285-7701* <440-285-7701>* Or E-mail: **
officemgr at geaugatheater.org* <officemgr at geaugatheater.org>

*to make reservations*

*"Act Now" *

*to help us bridge a gap between productions: **$5.00, $10.00, **whatever
you can do **is appreciated! **While ticket sales & class fees bring in
funds, **they do not cover all our expenses. **We rely on help from
friends. **It's easy.. click on link below, *

*or call us at *

*440-285-7701<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=47078062&msgid=569578&act=8BT1&c=591704&destination=denied%3Atel%3A440-285-7701>
.*

*Thank you for helping us flourish!*