[NEohioPAL] NEWS RELEASE: Vincent Lighting to merge with Mainstage Theatrical, Production Advantage to become MainStage LLC

Kim Craigie kcraigie at vls.com
Wed Feb 27 11:51:31 PST 2013

NEWS RELEASE

For Immediate Release

Contact: David Schraffenberger

schraff at proadv.com <mailto:schraff at proadv.com> , 800.424.9991

The owners and employees of Mainstage Theatrical Supply, Inc.,
Production Advantage, Inc. and Vincent Lighting Systems, Inc. are
pleased to announce the merger of their respective companies into a new
corporation. We are now MainStage, LLC.

This new joint venture will allow each of the forming companies to
capitalize on the strengths of each other to deliver a full and
comprehensive range of goods and services. Existing customers can
maintain the relationships they've come to trust and will gain access to
many new offerings. New customers will discover an unparalleled customer
experience.

We are well on our way to full integration across company platforms. In
the meantime, all of the forming companies are open for business as
usual while infrastructure and training is completed. Customers and
suppliers will be notified prior to any change in ordering, billing or
purchasing procedures. If you have any questions, concerns or perhaps
want to place an order, feel free to call, email, fax, tweet or send us
a letter. Please visit our Facebook page and 'Like' us to stay on top of
developments. For your convenience, we've listed our current contact
information below.

Websites:

www.mainstage.com <http://www.mainstage.com>

www.productionadvantageonline.com
<http://www.productionadvantageonline.com>

www.vincentlighting.com <http://www.vincentlighting.com>

Social Media:

Facebook: facebook.com/mainstagellc

Twitter: @MainStageLLC

Locations:

(PAI) Burlington, VT 800.424.9991

(VLS) Cleveland, OH 800.922.5356

(VLS) Cincinnati, OH 800.922.5356

(MTS) Memphis, TN 800.757.6884

(MTS) Milwaukee, WI 800.236.0878

(MTS) Pensacola, FL 800.851.3618

(VLS) Pittsburgh, PA 800.922.5356

Sales office only:

(MTS) Central/South Florida 813.476.9850

(VLS) Detroit, MI 734.660.8959

(MTS) Houston, TX 800.536.4554

(MTS) New Orleans, LA 800.440.1910

The owners (listed below) and entire combined staff thank you for your
support and friendship and look forward to serving you even better. We
will always strive to be your production advantage and will continue to
provide solutions!

Paul Vincent:                 President

Craig Sternke:                VP, Operations

Dean Sternke:                VP, Sales

Penny Camm:                Marketer Emeritus

David Schraffenberger:  VP, Marketing