[NEohioPAL] Art for Autism and Other Complex Disabilities Fundraiser

Brandon Stroud bmstroud1 at aol.com
Thu Feb 28 16:06:37 PST 2013

Hey everybody,

I have created / am hosting a massive performing arts festival on April 20th from 12-8p.m. at Mentor High School
to raise money for the special needs program I work at (I am a classroom assistant at MHS). The event is called
'ART FOR AUTISM & OTHER COMPLEX DISABILITIES' and some of Cleveland's finest performers are booked, as
well as our headliner, the famous PERFORMING ENSEMBLE OF THE SCHOOL OF DANCING WHEELS.

I am currently in need of 46 (at least) volunteers. The full description of the event and what I need are included with
the two links I provided. If you are aabsolutely positive you are interested and able please respond with what job you
want and what time slot(s). I deeply appreciate your kindness, support, and love. Thank you and hope to hear from
you soon! (:

THE EVENT

VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES

Sincerely,