[NEohioPAL] help support a great project

eppfilms at gmail.com eppfilms at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 19:25:05 PST 2013

Hello everyone,

Here it is, your chance to help support me in one of my goals...that is to have a short film showcase this summer showing all the wonderful local short films in a 1 day showcase. Here is the link where you can help support this project...I don't ask for a lot, just if you can give what ever you can I would appreciate it....Thank you in advance... http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1572863005/eppfilms-short-films-showcase-and-festival?ref=email

Darryl Epp
EppFilms.

Sent from my iPad