[NEohioPAL] Art Happening / Party INVITE!

Jeon Francis jeonfrancis at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 10:35:22 PST 2013

*You're INVITED
ART HAPPENING
TODAY!*

*W*ith the recent demolition of historic Cleveland landmarks, such as *John
Marshall High School, The Stanley Block, Wolfe Music Building,* and now the
*Fifth Church of Christ Scientist *heading towards the chopping block, at
what rate is our history & culture being erased when the continued
destruction of historic landmarks are justified in the name of progress and
revitalization?
 *My first statement piece
of the year!*

*S.O.S. Cleveland in Distress!
(Save Our Structures)*

*Friday, March 1 *
(6 p.m. - Midnight)
*Loren Naji Studio Gallery
*2138 W. 25th Street in Cleveland, 44113
Get all the details at,
*http://jeonfrancis.webs.com/soscleveland.htm*<http://jeonfrancis.webs.com/soscleveland.htm>

Also, see the initiative to save a Cleveland landmark, *
www.SaveFifthChurch.com* <http://www.SaveFifthChurch.com>

*Participating Artists: **S.O.S. Cleveland in Distress!* is a part of a
bigger show,* Video Fall-Out 2013, Dreams of the PAST, Delusions of the
PRESENT, Visions of the FUTURE<https://www.facebook.com/events/524794210877176/>
, <https://www.facebook.com/events/524794210877176/>presented by Loren Naji
Studio Gallery and Independent Pictures. *

I*t's an HONOR *to have my work alongside* Robert Banks * Matt Bartel *
Dana Depew * Ash Fiasco * Jody Hawk * Patsy Kline * Noah Hrbek * Mark
Hughes * Jerry Mann * Jeffrey Morrison * Richard Myers * Adri Nerone *
Kevin Shahan * Kyle Todaro * Laila Voss * Lauren Voss * Daiv Whaley *
Lizbeth Wolfe. *

*Videos curated by Cynthia Penter, with additional curating by Loren Naji.*