[NEohioPAL] Festival Deadlines Approaching

Kristina Michelle snowkrissy at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 2 19:08:52 PST 2013

The International Horror Hotel Festival and Convention regular submission
deadline may have passed, but there is still time to submit to the festival! We
now have a late submission period open. Films and scripts will be accepted with
the late deadline until March 15th.

To submit your film: Visit http://horrorhotel.net/page1.php.

To submit your script: Visit http://horrorhotel.net/page6.php.
(Special awards sponsored by Nuvotech)

Our film scoring competition is also still open as well. Visit http://horrorhotel.net/scoring.php.
The film scoring deadline is April 1st.

We are also still selling vendor tables and advance weekend passes. All
information can be found at www.horrorhotel.net.

Horror Hotel will be held on May 18th and 19th at The Clarion Inn &
Conference Center in Hudson, OH.

Regular submissions are also still open for The Indie Gathering
International Film Festival (www.theindiegathering.com).
Deadlines for The Indie Gathering are in May, and the festival will be held
August 16th, 17th and 18th.

We accept Micro Films, Music Videos, Short Films, Pilots, Web Series and
Features. We have separate awards for student film makers. Screenwriters,
consider submitting a script into one of our many short or feature screenplay
categories. (Special awards for films/scripts sponsored by Nuvotech and MDI
Film)

Our film scoring competition is also open. Visit www.TheIndieGathering.com or find us
on Withoutabox to submit.