[NEohioPAL] "RENT" props needed at BEACHWOOD HIGH SCHOOL!!!

dogresqr at roadrunner.com dogresqr at roadrunner.com
Sun Mar 3 09:13:12 PST 2013

Hello Performing Arts Community!

The Beachwood High School Drama Club is in dire need of three 3' X 6'(roughly) steel tables for its production of RENT, in addition to a free-standing pay-phone that can be put on wheels.

If you have access to any of these props to "rent,"(!) the BHS Drama Club would appreciate the opportunity to rent them from you.  If you don't have immediate access, but know someone who has, we'd appreciate the information ASAP so that we can follow up on them.

Thanks to all!

Sheila Heyman
Director of Theatre
Beachwood High School