[NEohioPAL] Professional Female Vocalist Needed

Steve Bull steve at bullmail.net
Mon Mar 4 11:32:22 PST 2013

"Among The Blind" is a musical group of 5 professional and experienced
musicians that have come together to make some great music.  Our group
consists of a drummer, bassist, guitarist, and keyboardist with very solid
vocal harmonies.  We are looking to add a female vocalist to our lineup to
expand our set list and our vocal harmony range.  Our group members have all
been in the music scene on a professional level for many years and have
established many contacts throughout the industry.  We cover everything from
classic rock to modern pop.  Our primary focus is to get people dancing and
keeping them there, while enjoying the opportunity to get together and play
some great music.  Please contact us if you are interested -
contact at amongtheblind.com.