[NEohioPAL] 8th grade actors need help!

Lynette Scotese-Wojtila lynettesw at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 4 17:25:39 PST 2013

LOCAL ELEMENTARY SCHOOL LOOKING FOR ASSISTANCE WITH COSTUMES, SCENERY, & PROPS for BEAUTY AND THE BEAST. Performance at the end of April.

To anyone who has ever brought Beauty and the Beast to life on stage you know the costumes make the play! (Scenery and props help too!) We are a small parochial school on the east side and are in need of all three. Our play will be on the stage in our school gym. Note:We are not opposed to hard work so even old wood or paint for our scenery would be helpful.

If you can share any items from your past B & B production we would be grateful. Frankly we have zero budget so we are literally looking to borrow not rent.
If donating the items isn't possible - we would consider some token compensation as we believe in the arts and wish to expose our 8th graders to the camaraderie of theater (before they go their separate ways in high school).

If you can help on any level PLEASE email Ellie or Nick at itcnickm at yahoo.com.  We would be happy to list you as a donor in our program and afford you front row seats to our show on April 28th. Thanks!