[NEohioPAL] Seeking ARRI SR3 Camera Operator

Brandon Baker brandon.baker114 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 06:47:35 PST 2013

I am seeking an experienced Camera Operator for my thesis film Into The
Night.

The short film is the story of a young man who meets a mysterious woman at
a local dive bar embarking on a self destructive journey to escape his
troubled past, his dysfunctional present, ultimately leaving the future in
his own hands.

We are shooting on location in the Akron area. The dates of the production
are April 12, 13, and 14. We will be shooting on the ARRI SR3 with 16mm
Kodak Vision 3 7219.

Contact me at brandon.baker114 at gmail.com or call 330-714-2458.

Thanks,
Brandon Baker