[NEohioPAL] Ghost Walk Productions Casting Call for The Dawson War

casting casting at ghostwalkproductions.com
Tue Mar 5 07:22:25 PST 2013

Ghost Walk Productions will hold a casting call in Medina, OH

SUBMISSION DEADLINE: MARCH 19, 2013 E-mail: casting at ghostwalkproductions.com
Casting Director: Victoria Vardon

WHERE: Medina Community Theater 139 West Liberty Street Medina, OH

WHEN: Saturday, April 6, 2013 from 11:00am -- 6:00pm Sunday, April 7, 2013 from
11:00am -- 6:00pm Call Backs on Saturday, April 13, 2013

Those interested in auditioning, please submit a head shot, resume and reel (if
available), and also indicate which role(s) you are interested. We will e-mail
you an appointment date & time following our submission deadline. Appropriate
sides will be provided prior to audition.

PLEASE NOTE: We are not holding open calls. It is a scheduled audition ONLY.

Thank you for your interest in our film, "The Dawson War"!

HANNAH STEINER [GENDER: FEMALE] [AGE: 45-60] Confident black woman, New Orleans
connections, descended from original cook in the planned Ghost Walk trilogy,
good singing voice.

THE LITTLE GIRL [GENDER: FEMALE] [AGE: 6-8] Blonde, good singing voice,
mischievous.

SAMUEL STEINER [GENDER: MALE] [AGE: 45-60] Middle aged black male, kind,
generous

   DORIAN LANE [GENDER: FEMALE] [AGE: 20-30] Black hair, tall and elegant. Dream
sequence from the year 1898.

   REGINA [GENDER: FEMALE] [AGE: 20'S] Girlfriend of Billy.

   DEBBIE [GENDER: FEMALE] [AGE:20'S] Girlfriend of Ben.

   LILITH [GENDER: FEMALE] [AGE: 18-25] Tall beauty; red head; possible discrete
nude scene.

   NATIVE AMERICAN MAN [GENDER: MALE] [AGE: Ageless] Tall and imposing

   "LITTLE" JAMES DAWSON [GENDER: MALE] [AGE: 6-8]

   DOCTOR [GENDER: MALE][AGE: 60 +] Older, grey haired.

   CONNER [GENDER: MALE] [AGE: 30-40] Taggart's Formal Servant. Deep voice,
mysterious, deadly and loyal.

   BOB THE BARTENDER [GENDER: MALE] [AGE: 50] Sleazy, weak, "bad guy" influenced
by James Dawson.

   DRIVER Leila Dawson's limo driver, Government Agent.

   BYSTANDERS 1 & 2

   EXTRAS -- PARTY SCENE

   CIVIL WAR SOLDIERS -- BATTLE SCENE

   Shooting tentatively scheduled to begin May 11, 2013.