[NEohioPAL] Peter Pan Actor Needed!

Chelsea Vandergrift temenosproductions at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 07:21:00 PST 2013

Temenos Productions is a newly forming theater group from Warren,
Ohio. we specialize in offering fairytale and historical characters
for birthdays, cons, library events, museum events and more all over
N.E. Ohio and some Western PA.

We are currently looking for a male actor to fill the role of (mainly)
Peter Pan and other fairy tale and historical characters when needed.
We are looking for an actor age 18-22 with a youthful appearance in
resemblance to Peter Pan. Experience in Improv and Stage Combat is not
required, but appreciated.

Most events are paid, while some will be volunteer. Pay depends on
event.  For more information on Temenos you can find us at
www.temenosproductions.com or on FB.

Please e-mail a headshot and resume to TemenosProductions at gmail.com

Thank you!
Chelsea-Owner