[NEohioPAL] Vanity Crash - Fri Mar 8 - Thursday's Lounge Akron - No Cover

Dennis Yurich vanitycrash at vanitycrash.com
Thu Mar 7 08:17:00 PST 2013

No Cover Charge Concert with Vanity Crash at Thursday's Lounge

This is our first concert at Thursday's Lounge. It is part of our Heartbeat Tour (see dates below). We're excited to be back in Akron and to be joined by the very cool band, Monkey Ass.

We'll be playing some new songs and some songs you haven't heard in awhile. Cool huh!

***In appreciation for fans coming to our shows we give a one-of-a-kind download we made only for that show. We will be doing that again for this show, so you will have an after show bonus!***
================================
Friday, Mar 8, 9pm
Thursday's Lounge
306 E. Exchange St. - Akron, OH 44304, 330-253-2651
NO COVER!!!  21 and over
http://www.thursdayslounge.com/
================================
So click the JOIN us button and share/invite your friends to the show!
https://www.facebook.com/events/105036236333359/

Vanity Crash – The Heartbeat Tour
Hey if you are near one of the cities we are touring or have friends or family there, please let them know about our show. Have them come say hi. https://www.facebook.com/events/167606083390830/

Also click here to learn how they or yourself can get our CD and a Download. http://yurichcreative.businesscatalyst.com/vanity-crash/invite-pages/tour-march.html

March 1 – The Five O’clock – Lakewood, OH
March 2 – The Rush Hour – Twinsburg, OH
March 3 – The Inner Sanctum 87.7 FM, Radio Appearance
March 7 – Live From Cleveland WRUW 91.1 FM
March 8 – Thursday’s Lounge – Akron, OH
March 11 – Birdy’s – Indianapolis, IN
March 12 – The End – Nashville, TN
March 13 – Haymarket Whiskey Bar – Louisville, KY
March 14 – SXSW – Touche’ Bar - Austin, TX
March 16 – SXSW – Aussie’s Grill and Beach Bar - Austin, TX
March 19 – Tin Can Pub – Springfield, IL
March 20 – Elbo Room – Chicago, IL

http://www.VanityCrash.com
http://www.facebook.com/VanityCrash?sk=app_2405167945
http://www.reverbnation.com/vanitycrash
http://www.youtube.com/vanitycrash
https://twitter.com/vanityCrashUSA
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/vanitycrash
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=128153442  (iTunes)

Scene Magazine - “As frontman for the Cleveland retro-glam revisionists Vanity Crash, Folino wraps himself in boas, leather, and cheetah prints, sweating out larger-than-life Revlon rock like a punk peacock. His voice a powerful, poised instrument that’s commanding and seductive.”