[NEohioPAL] Senior actors wanted for TV spot

Bud Graske BGraske at suarez.com
Thu Mar 7 12:53:34 PST 2013

My company is going to be introducing a new all natural pain relief product to the US market. Called "Elmore Oil" in Australia, we'll be introducing it to the US under the name "Outback Pain Relief". It is a topical pain reliever applied with a roll-on applicator.

We will be working with an Australian celebrity to act as our brand ambassador. His name is David Ireland, and is known worldwide for his nature documentaries. You can see some of his volume of work on his YouTube channel. See http://www.youtube.com/user/Thewildlifeman

I am looking for senior actors who would like to try our product with a view to doing an on-camera testimonial. We are looking for people who can offer an unique story regarding arthritis pain management. You will get a free sample of the product to try, along with a chance for a paid appearance in our TV spot.

If you would like a free sample, and a chance to audition for a paid appearance in the spot, please send a headshot and a brief note back to me saying what kind of pain management issues you face and how much you would like to be pain free without using pills or chemical pharmaceuticals. Here is an early version of David's own story: http://www.theoutbackseries.com/  - click on the "Outback Series Pain Relief" link to view his testimonial.

I'm looking for a dozen volunteers, and expect to use 3 to 5 testimonials in the two-minute spot. My email address is below.

G'day, and I look forward to your submissions!

Bud Graske
Creative Director, Electronic Media
bgraske at suarez.com
Suarez Corporation Industries