[NEohioPAL] Two weekends left!

lynncorwin at roadrunner.com lynncorwin at roadrunner.com
Thu Mar 7 22:41:52 PST 2013

Independence Community Theater presents "To Grandmother's House We Go", an adult
play by Joanna McClelland Glass.

Opening weekend was great!  We have two more weekends to go.

Synopsis of show: Grandie lives in a large Victorian house with her brother - a
retired art historian; her elderly maid/companion; and her widowed daughter - an
artist. Inflation has taken its toll on their wealth, but Grandie's exacting
standards remain unaltered. It is Thanksgiving and the three grandchildren come
for a visit. All are facing major changes in their personal lives and all have
requests to ask of the matriarch. This is a heart-warming look at the challenges
facing the modern family told with pathos and humor.

The remaining show dates are March 8, 9, 10 (Sunday matinee 2:00), 15, 16. Curtain
time is 8:00 except for the Sunday matinee.  All tickets $12.

For reservations:  216-447-0443

Independence Olde Town Hall
6652 Brecksville Road
Independence OH 44131