[NEohioPAL] FREE PUBLICITY FOR FAN PAGE, MOVIES ON POPULAR TV PODCAST

Annette Lawless annettelawless at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 10 13:47:17 PDT 2013

Looking for a nice plug for thousands of people to hear about your
upcoming movie or to promote your Facebook Fan Page?

Show our iTunes podcast a little
love.

Hottie and the Jerk is a podcast
that zestfully critiques and dishes out the dirt on primetime TV shows. It’s
hosted by Internet celeb and director Vaughn Fry and Cleveland TV reporter and
actress Annette Lawless.

All we ask is that you give us a
five-star rating on iTunes AND toss in a short review in there as well.

Hottie and the Jerk on iTunes >> http://bit.ly/TATRY0

In exchange, we’ll give you a shout-out
in the podcast, even gabbing about you for a bit. We’ll also put a link to your
website, Twitter or Facebook Page on our website. Annette will even tweet about
it to her large following.

FYI: Our podcast and website gets up to 4,000 hits a day. We're hoping to share the wealth with you!

Just send Annette an e-mail at annettelawless at hotmail.com with
any links. We’ll hook you up. We’re big supporters of independent film
projects.

We may also be looking for guests to come onto the show. It’s
a lot of fun. Feel free to e-mail your interest to the address above.

Annette Lawless

www.annettelawless.com

www.facebook.com/AnnetteLawlessTV

www.twitter.com/AnnetteLawlesshttp://imdb.to/Y9R5dZ