[NEohioPAL] Model Call :: Cleveland Fashion Week :: This Saturday

Donald Shingler donald.shingler at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 10 15:49:45 PDT 2013

Model Call :: Cleveland Fashion Week

Fashion Week Cleveland, which has been called "the nation's third largest fashion week after New York and Los Angeles," (Womens' Wear Daily), combines art, fashion, and music.  We spend a great deal of time searching for talented models who compliment our "stylish" events.  We are looking for seasoned professionals and new talent.  Would you like to be a volunteer model during Fashion Week Cleveland?  If so, please come to our model call.

 Model Call
Saturday, March 16
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm

5th Street Arcades
530 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio  44114

    Bring headshot, body shot, and a portfolio if possible.  Bring pumps (very important) to walk in.  This is not a try out.  This is an event that matches you with garments from a particular designer's collection.  In this way, models will be selected for a runway event.

For up-to-date Information, join us on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fashion-Week-Cleveland/340796872614045?ref=hl

For more Information:
http://www.fashionweekcleveland.com/content/view/22/48/

For Modeling Questions Contact