[NEohioPAL] Seeking a Performance Venue for an Original Musical Comedy

T Kent tkentzz at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 23:02:31 PDT 2013

SUBJECT: Seeking a Performance Venue for an Original Musical Comedy

I have written a musical comedy that is, at long last, nearing completion
(or at least nearing a form respectable enough to see the light of day).
My collaborator and I are seeking a theatre where we could stage a reading,
have the script work-shopped and/or ultimately premiered.  We would like to
start here, in northeast Ohio; and we would appreciate any information on
venues that would be interested in reading--and possibly performing--an
original script.  Please reply to me at: tkentzz at gmail.com

About the script collaborators: Tim Shaffer is a graduate of Kent State
University, with a BS in music and a minor in education.  Dustin Oliver, is
a graduate of Southeastern University in Lakeland, Florida, with a BA in
music and a minor in theatre.  Dustin is currently working on his MA in
Theatre, at the University of Akron.  Both have taught, directed, and
performed throughout Northeast Ohio for years.