[NEohioPAL] Fwd: Great Lakes Youth Ballet "A Splash of Art with Dance" - collaboration with Meghann Snow, artist

dmb1007 at aol.com dmb1007 at aol.com
Wed Mar 13 20:27:25 PDT 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: dmb1007 <dmb1007 at aol.com>
To: neohiopal <neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org>; dmb1007 <dmb1007 at aol.com>
Sent: Tue, Mar 12, 2013 11:28 pm
Subject: Great Lakes Youth Ballet "A Splash of Art with Dance" - collaboration with Meghann Snow, artist

Great Lakes Youth Ballet is pleased to announce that Meghann Snow (Meghannsnow.com), an artist from New York City will be conducting a workshop with the students of Great Lakes Youth Ballet on March 27th at 6:00pm.

 The central ideas of her work stem from her personal experiences as a competitive figure skater, a classical trained ballet dancer and painter.  Students will be combining ballet with painting.  They will be the paintbrushes and their bodies and movements will create the art on the canvas.  It is an amazing collaboration of two vastly different forms of art that will explore the way we look at the movement of ballet and the creation of art.

Meghann Snow will also be working with Great Lakes Youth Ballet students during our Summer Intensive in July as well.

Great Lakes Youth Ballet is a non-profit pre professional ballet school.  We are committed to providing excellence in dance training, full of dynamic challenges, for our young dancers who are eager to learn and grow, with discipline and respect.  We are dedicated to nurturing meaningful cultural opportunities for our community and to inspire through the art of dance.

Paintings created at these events will be available for sale and will benefit Great Lakes Youth Ballet.

We encourage everyone to come and observe this amazing event.

For more information visit our website at www.greatlakesyouthballet.com  or visit our Facebook page: Great Lakes Youth Ballet

Great Lakes Youth Ballet is located at:

    10670 Royalton Rd, North Royalton, Ohio 44133

     440-230-9018

email us at:  greatlakesballet at att.net