[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Inner City Ballet- Monthly Newsletter!

chanda ford chanda2ford at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 18 11:10:16 PDT 2013

Cleveland Inner City Ballet would like to introduce the newest addition to our family. Welcome Marvin Houserman our new IT guy! Marvin will be helping us get together a professional monthly Newsletter to go out starting in April! If you want to get on or mailing list now is the time. We have a few fundraisers and performances coming up very soon- and I know you want to stay in the loop! You can get on our mailing list by going to our website at clevelandinnercityballet.org or in boxing Cleveland Inner City Ballet on Facebook. We look forward to hearing from you and we hope to be dancing with you soon!

Thank you,
Chanda Ford-White / Cleveland Inner City Ballet- Pink Tutu Outreach
P.O. Box 606126
Cleveland, Ohio 44106
216.903.6604
clevelandinnercityballet.org