[NEohioPAL] MAD* Factory Frolic

The Mad Factory themadfactory2 at oberlin.net
Wed Mar 20 10:37:11 PDT 2013

Hi there all you MAD* friends!!! We are super excited to announce that SORRY WILLIAM, an awesome cover band, will be playing at our third annual MAD* FACTORY FROLIC!!!

Here are the details for the Frolic! We hope to see you there!!

When: APRIL 6, 2013 from 7:00pm to 10:00pm
Where: Scott Lake Park, 11595 State Route 58, Oberlin, Ohio 44074
What: A night of excitement and MAD* fun!!! (21 and over please) Your frolic will include carnival type food, Beer/Wine/Soda, live entertainment by SORRY WILLIAM, student performances, and dancing. There will also be a live auction, raffle baskets, carnival games, a cake walk, and fortune telling.
Cost: Tickets are $25 per person and $45 for two.

PLEASE RSVP BY MARCH 30
For more information call 440-774-7062