[NEohioPAL] TALENT GROUP - Hiring Jr Agent / Agent's Assistant

Doug Snyder doug at talentgroup.com
Fri Mar 22 14:10:20 PDT 2013

JOB POSITION - Jr.Talent Agent/ and Agent's Assistant

The Talent Group (www.talentgroup.com), Cleveland and Pittsburgh’s top agency for actors and models, is continuing to grow.

We are currently seeking applicants for the full time positions of Jr.Talent Agent/ and Agent's Assistant for our Cleveland office.

These positions offer a wonderful opportunity for someone looking to work with a growing, fast-paced company in the entertainment industry.

Applicants must be well organized, conscientious, reliable and creative, possess excellent communication skills and be very strong at multi-tasking.

Although, no entertainment industry experience is required – an interest in theater, film or acting is a definite benefit.

Since this is a fast-paced industry candidate’s must be hard-working, flexible, have lots of self-initiative and definite ‘go-getters’.

We are presently accepting resumes and meeting and interviewing candidates, so please send your resumes (and cover letters) immediately to:

shak at talentgroup.com

(e-mailed resumes are preferred as we are interviewing at present)

For additional information, call Steve Shakoske at 412-471-8011