[NEohioPAL] Minor casting needs for The UU Players' production of Doubt: A Parable

Andy Nash nash.andy5050 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 23 07:51:53 PDT 2013

Hi all! I hope this email finds everyone in good health and high spirits! The snow can't last much longer!

We are looking for some extras to perform in Doubt, specifically 1 more male adult and 4 to 10 Caucasian (sorry, but this is due to the nature of the script...can't work around it) young men, or young women willing to play boys. They would be non-speaking roles who would, in addition to "performing" in 3 scenes, would also function as ushers throughout the show, as we move the audience from Sanctuary to Narthex and vice versa.

We perform at The First Unitarian Church of Cleveland in Shaker Heights, the show dates are April 18 - 20.

If you or anyone else you know are interested, please contact The UU Players via Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/TheUUPlayers) or email (theUUplayers at yahoo.com).

Additionally, we could use a few people to help crew the show, if anyone is interested in that.