[NEohioPAL] Hurricane Sandy Relief worker needs your support

Evie Morris bachtobroadway42 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 26 19:53:51 PDT 2013

Hello List,

   This is Evie Morris writing to you on behalf of a friend who is trying to sell her home in Cleveland Heights and liquidate her belongings so she can return to Cedar Grove, Staten Island, and continue organizing relief work for people impacted by Hurricane Sandy.

   She had a house sale and is now looking for someone who wants to buy what remains including, but not limited to:

   knick-knacks
   collectibles
   antiques
   dressers
   women's clothing (larger sizes)
   2 Kate Spade purses,
          $500.00 for everything

   Ibanez S series electric guitar with hard case andamp,  $300.

  The house is a spacious bungalow on Corydon, literally across the street from the CHUH Library on Lee Rd.

   For more info call Lea directly at (216) 337-7215

  In her own words:

      Not much has changed for the people I love who live in my beloved Grove since Sandy hit ...please support me in supporting them with a donation of any amount today until my house sells and our newly formed non profit flies... your donation will enable me to volunteer full time there for the next 8 wks. To donate, go to paypal.com ltolls at roadrunner.com
or come over and buy my stuff.....there are lots of goodies left!!!!!