[NEohioPAL] Photography/Headshots/bodyshots

Bones Kelley-McCoy JDCKMcCoy2 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 28 12:55:46 PDT 2013

Howdi!!!! I'm Chris aka 'Bones' and I'm a professional photographer. I take all kinds of photographs; mostly headshots, which are 4" by 6" in b&w and/or color. I use FILM---and the reason for this is because I can do more manipulation with the film/negatives. I use 35mm, telephoto and telephoto zoom lenses.  I do headshots, different scenes, backdrops, make up (which I do all these things), or whatever. I shoot around inside and outside wherever we agree AND I welcome your ideas for poses; even goofy ones if you so choose.

The sitting is $75.00 and the cost of developing and processing of the 4" by 6", which you get to keep.  However, for the enlargements use a black pen VERY LIGHTLY IN THE CORNER OF THE SIZE-----5" by 8" or 8" by 10" or 5" by 7".

The enlargements are your cost, especially if you want them in bulk.

Also, I do sell packages of assorted sizes And amounts.  We can negotiate with this and these do make  wonderful gifts as well as headshots for perspective acting jobs.

Please be advised that I'm in an Acting and Scripwrighting class and most likely you will have to come toward me but again, that is negotiable.

You may reach me at:
JDCKMcCoy2 at yahoo.com
Or 440-946-0785 home
Or 440-289-8012 cell
Thank you and hope you consider me.

We sign a contract saying that I. Keep ALL NEGATIVES AND THEY WILL NEVER BE MISUSED, PUT ON THE INTERNET IN ANYWAY NOR SOLD!!!!!
You agree to pay $75.00 plus cost of developing. For extras or bulk extras, we'll negotiate & same for packages. You agree to this as well. If anything is unclear, please contact me!!

Thank you all very much!!

Sunshine and Rainbows;
Bones AKA Chris Nathaniel-Rafer-Fiennes
From My IPHONE.