[NEohioPAL] New theatre group

Personal apippin710 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 07:59:52 PDT 2013

GENESIS REPERTORY THEATRE
New Generation of Theatre…….

Coming to a Stage Near YOU

We are starting a theatre group & We want YOU!

Who: GRT Founder; Howard & Ashley Pippin

Why: Our mission is to produce works of artistic and social significance with creative passion. The purpose is to create a professional environment for those of the new generation of all ethnicities to learn and grow in theatre.

Who can join: Anyone 17 years & older

Where: Wednesday, April 3, 2013 -630-730pm -10301 Lake Avenue (Lake Edge Condominium)

Come learn more!

​You don’t have to know everything…or anything about theatre
​
You don’t have to be an established actor…..maybe you have had creative ideas or a passion for performing

…..you just have to have an OPEN mind

Sent from my iPhone