[NEohioPAL] "Full Gallop" Update!

Matthew Sayre mattysayre at me.com
Mon Apr 1 08:27:18 PDT 2013

Hello!

I hope that you are well!

Writing to let you know that, due to circumstances beyond our control, our production of Full Gallop is cancelled.

Yes, it is disheartening to cancel this production.  I was very much looking forward to it.  There is good news, however: I look forward to putting this on my short list and mounting it next year.  It is a great play and I look forward to having you see it!

Until then, please visit the Peninsula History web site and come to one of their great events!

Matty Sayre

(203) 589 - 7088 (M)

mattysayre at mac.com

www.mattysayre.com