[NEohioPAL] New Class Schedule plus 25% Discount offer!

Susan Amethyst nicosbabinski at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 2 14:55:04 PDT 2013

          Have you ever wanted to learn the ancient Japanese technique of Reiki?  Classes for Reiki I, II & III--Teacher/Master are starting in April.  There are several days/times available.  Private classes are also available.  Classes are held at Susan's Specialties & Holistic Wellness in Amherst, OH.  Services and products bought or scheduled the day of classes will receive a 25% discount.  Forinformation including class schedules & prices visit our website http://www.susanspecialties.com/reiki-i-ii--iiimaster.html

          The classes will include a manual, teaching, symbols, attunements, demonstrationsand practice.  Allclasses are taught in the spa and practice will be on a massage table. Traveling to teach
classes will require an additional fee.  Private classes are available.   Classes can be paid by cash, check or credit card.  There is a discount for paying in advance and for bundling.

          Reiki has been effective in helping with virtually every disease.  It is used in many hospitals to help cancer patients.  It also helps with stress, sleep issues, blood pressure, pain, weight loss, breaking addictions, general well being, accelerates the healing process, immunity, anxiety, depressionand more.  Reiki brings balance to the body, mind & spirit so they can work in harmony.

          Reiki has made a difference so many lives.  I've also been positively affected by Reiki& look forward to sharing in your Reiki journey as well!  For questions or to schedule, call/text Susan at (440) 258-4781.

Susan Watson, BSN, RN

Reiki Master/Teacher, Holistic Practitioner